We Are The Champions Letra

We Are The Champions Letra. No time for losers, 'cause we are the champions. Letra y acordes para tocar con guitarra y piano accords accordi cifra.

We Are The Champions Online Worksheet For 3
We Are The Champions Online Worksheet For 3 from www.liveworksheets.com

We are the champions, my friends. La letra de we are the champions de queen ha sido traducida a 21 idioma (s) i′ve paid my dues time after time i've done my sentence but committed no crime and bad mistakes, i′ve made a few. And we′ll keep on fighting till the end, oh.

Somos los campeones, somos los campeones.


I've paid my dues / time after time / i've done my sentence / but committed no crime / and bad mistakes / i've made a few / i've had my share of sand kicked in my face. «we are the champions» es una balada compuesta por freddie mercury, vocalistas de la banda de rock británica queen, para su álbum news of the world, de 1977. No hay tiempo para perdedores, porque somos los campeones.

And we′ll keep on fighting till the end, oh.


But it's been no bed of roses, no. We are the champions my friend and we’ll keep on fighting til the end we are the champions, we are the champions no time for losers cos we are the champions of the world. And we′ll keep on fighting till the end, oh.

I ve taken my bows my curtain calls you brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it i thank you all but it s been no bed of roses no pleasure cruise


We are the champions my friend and we ll keep on fighting till the end we are the champions we are the champions no time for losers cos we are the champions of the world. We are the champions, my friends. Queen // we are the champions (español)we are the champions es una canción de queen, compuesta por freddie mercury, que forma parte del álbum news of the w.

You brought me fame and fortune, and everything that goes with it.


No time for losers, 'cause we are the champions. I’ve taken my bows and my curtain calls you brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it, i thank you all but it’s been no bed of roses, no pleasure cruise We are the champions, sibm sibm/reb midim soldim we are the champions fa solm7 no time for losers lab sib do7sus4.

I've taken my bows, and my curtain calls.


And we'll keep on fighting 'til the end. Letra y acordes para tocar con guitarra y piano accords accordi cifra. We are the champions.performed by:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Tor

Edad De La Hija De Miriam Sánchez

Albornoz Niño Carrefour